There are flowers blooming in our yard thanks to my beloved SWMBO. Flowers, blooming or otherwise, don't take up too much of my conscious thinking time though.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
Normal household spiders do not bother me, so I'd have to say I'm a 1. They do scare the bejesus out of SWMBO and many a spider has died for frightening her so. Now if the spider is one of those humongus gargantuan sized spider then I'm a 6 and I break out the shotgun and go tactical on the intruding arachnid.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?
I live a good garden salad. There absolutely must be onions and tomatoes in any salad I consume.
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)
I would not object to going to see any of the locations that you mentioned. If I have to pick a favorite I think I'd go to Crater Lake in Oregon.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
I cannot recall the last time that I raced in any way, shape or form. I have chased my granddaughters around the back yard but they always win.
6. What is something little you love?
SWMBO and I have a Chinese Crested dog. He is abut 13 pounds. He is a love...except for those times that he is not.
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.
All of the above depending on the subject matter. For example, when I learned how to shoot a firearm I had to listen to the instructions carefully. I had to watch the instructor demonstrate the physical aspects of shooting. I then practiced what I was taught and what I saw the instructors do.
In an academic environment I use auditory and visual. I don't know which one I absolutely need to use.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This month I participated in the A to Z Blogging Challenge where participants had to write a blog entry every day of the month except sundays. The subject of the blog entry had to begin with the letter of the day. Tomorrow I will be posting the last blog of the challenge. I still haven't decided which word beginning with "Z" I'll write about. So if you're interested, please stop by, see what I wrote about and leave a comment.